I've learned so much from my fellow mama-bloggers! I've been supported and encouraged far beyond what I ever expected when I entered this wide world of blogging.
As I navigate "mama-ing" our girls, I often make a mental notes of things that help make life easier.
I think, I should make a blog post about that.And then I forget. Yeah. Life with twins. Or maybe just life after a baby. I'm not sure.
So, I came up with Mama Loves.
What is a Mama Love?
Simple. It's what you love. Whatever makes "mama-ing" just a wee bit easier.
Maybe you've found:
- a toy or book that captivates your child(ren)
- gear you just can't live without
- a recipe your choosy toddler gobbles down
- a parenting book that you've found perspective-changing
- an activity that wears your kid(s) out (this leads to good naps--every mama loves good naps!)
- an outfit that flatters your post-baby body and makes you feel fabulous
- a sassy nail polish color that makes you feel like a million bucks
- whatever else I might have missed--creativity welcome!
I'd love for you to link up your own Mama Loves post to share with us! It can be one thing, or many things!
My dream is for this linky party to become a great community of mama bloggers supporting and encouraging one another--sharing their Mama Loves.
We are better together!
I can't wait to read about your Mama Loves!
If you're interested in viewing all the great ideas shared here, check our our Mama Loves Pinterest Page! Great, great stuff there!
Oh, one of my dear mama-blogger friends made this awesome Mama Loves button for me. Feel free to use it to pretty-up your Mama Loves post!