- Hadley singing along to "The Ants Go Marching" song when I get to the "hoorah, hoorah" part. Her "hoorah, hoorah" sounds more like "coo, coo," but we know what she means!
- Brynne giggling during a diaper change--love, love, love her giggle. I think that baby giggle might be one of the top 10 best sounds in the world.
- Our girls love to walk through our garden smelling the lavender, roses, sage, basil, oregano and lemon mint.
- They also love to feel the texture of lamb's ear leaves on their cheeks and the freshly cut grass on their feet.
- For a wonderfully supportive husband who loves me because of, and in spite of.
- Friends who answer the phone when I "need" to talk.
- Only a few tears shed in the pool today, despite frigid water temperatures.
Monday, June 7, 2010
I'm going to admittedly copy another blogger. She is making her way to 1,000 things that she is thankful for. She adds them to her posts, or sometimes her list is her entire post. It is good to be thankful in all circumstances. And so, now, some things to be thankful for: