Sunday, September 16, 2012

Mama Loves: Real Life

Welcome to another week of Mama Loves! I'm so thrilled that you stopped by!

Not sure what Mama Loves is? Check out the Mama Loves page for the scoop on what Mama Loves is all about.

Also---to see all the amazing ideas that have been shared here, check out the Mama Loves Pinterest page. So many crazy-good ideas there!

Manic Mother
________________________________________________________________________________
Great ideas from the past week:

  • Melissa shared some great websites, facebook pages and apps that can help with meal planning. Perfect for busy mamas! And even a great tip for cleaning baked-on food off pots and pans. That tip alone is reason enough to check out her great post!  

 Why do they want dinner every single night?

  • Ginger didn't link this up, but I thought it was too good not to share, especially as I'm getting ready to potty train the girls. She came up with a super-festive way to kick off potty training. Check out her fun idea! 
 
_______________________________________________________________________________
So, we've been doing this Mama Loves thing for over a year now. I love all of the awesome, creative, cleverness that I've seen over the past year. It has definitely made me a better mama.

My friend Melissa has a different idea. She is daring mamas to reveal their messiness. She suggests that maybe, by revealing our messiness, we can encourage one another too. Earlier this week I wrote a bit about real life mess and Krista had the awesome idea to have a Mama Loves link up revolving around this concept.

Krista, love this idea! You rock!

So. This week, is Mama Loves: Real Life. Where we reveal our messes. We belong to each other, sharing in this journey of mama-ing. We can encourage in our brilliant ideas and in our moments of imperfection.

Unmade beds, sinks full of dishes, piles of laundry, abandoned play.

Here's my real life:




I dare you to join us! Older posts are welcome too!

I can't wait to see your messes this week!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

3 comments:

Just Another Mom of Twins said...

OH! I so wish I would have known about this "mess" thing....maybe I missed something...darn...I will have to get something together becuase you've got nothing on this mama regarding a "mess" LOL!

Thanks for the mention and I hope it all goes well with ya! Sending you much strength!

championm2000 said...

Thank you for the opportunity to encourage others. If I can survive the mess that is my life, well....LOL!

Great idea for Mama Loves!

Brown said...

Thank you for the opportunity to encourage others. If I can survive the mess that is my life, well....LOL! Great idea for Mama Loves!