Not sure what Mama Loves is? Check out the Mama Loves page for the scoop on what Mama Loves is all about.
Also---to see all the amazing ideas that have been shared here, check out the Mama Loves Pinterest page. So many crazy-good ideas there!
There's some great ideas from last week I'm eager to share with you!
- Before twins, Emily worked with infants in a daycare. She'll tell you all about how you don't have to wait till your kiddos are older to do crafts. Her six-month-olds fingerpainted some beautiful masterpieces with edible fingerpaints. She includes the recipe and tips for making the project all come together. Check it out!
- Melissa's twins love a series of books by Eric Litwin about Pete the Cat.
- Laura loves organizing her girls' lunch boxes by using Ball freezer jars---an inexpensive, eco-friendly way to pack lunches. She'll tell you all about it.
- Cat will tell you about the most awesome idea to both give her children responsibility and to keep peace in her home. You must check this one out!
A few weeks ago I told you about Nellie's All Natural Laundry Soda.
This tiny little bag gives you a whopping 50 loads of laundry, and does a pretty stellar job of getting everything clean, especially our cloth diapers.
What's beautiful about this laundry soda is that it's dye-free and perfume-free. Perfect for babies' sensitive skin, and free of all those harsh chemicals for the health and well-being of your entire family.
Nellie's Naturals is giving away one of these to one of my readers. That's 50 loads of laundry for free!!
To enter to win please do two things:
- Go "Like" Nellie's All-Natural on facebook
- Then, leave a comment letting me know you liked them, and tell me one thing you've done to make your home a little more "green"----hint: It can be as simple as what my friend SarahFae does in the bathroom; they reuse their towels a couple times before washing them.
Entries will be accepted through Friday, September 7th at 5PM (CST).
Can't wait to see what you're loving this week!