Not sure what Mama Loves is? Check out the Mama Loves page for the scoop on what Mama Loves is all about.
Also---to see all the amazing ideas that have been shared here, check out the Mama Loves Pinterest page. So many crazy-good ideas there!
Some fantastic ideas shared this past week! Check it out!
- Krista loves dry erase crayons. I guess I need to try these---everyone seems to rave about them!
- Ginger loves no-spill bubbles, which I have to agree are a pretty fabulous idea, especially after one of the girls spilled a bottle of colored bubbles all over herself at a playdate recently.Yellow goo everywhere! (good thing it was a bath night).
- Melissa linked up with a great list of things to do with toilet paper rolls. You'll want to pin this, friends! Lots of great ideas here!
- Affton tells us all about how much her kiddos love Kindermusik---she loves it so much she's becoming a teacher! Awesome! Good luck with your first up-coming class, Affton!
- Laura gives us a great list of on-line references to combat the cultural pressures of beauty and body image.
It was a year ago this week that we kicked off Mama Loves. Thank you, everyone, for showing up and contributing ideas----such a great community here!
Awhile back I told you about how much I love our dryerballs from Nellie's Naturals. After I raved about them here, I contacted the company, just to let them know how much I liked their product. They then sent me some Nellie's Laundry Soda to try.
Now, I've told you that I make my own laundry detergent, so it took me awhile to actually give this a whirl, but I'm glad I did.
I like that it is small, and doesn't take much to clean an entire load---the scoop needed, is really small.
I also love that it's completely dye and fragrance-free. Even people with the most sensitive skin can use it.
What I love most is that it does a great job of cleaning cloth diapers, while leaving no residue behind. Yay! Definitely a product I can get behind!
Okay, first thing's first.
The winner of one of our most favorite books, The Pout-Pout Fish is Krista D. from Life on the Gravelly Road. Yay! Congrats, Krista! Could you email me the address you'd like it mailed to, please? (firstname.lastname@example.org)
And---now on to our next giveaway!
This gal loves a good workout, and I really, really love hair bands that don't slide out of my hair while I'm working up a good sweat! Sweaty Bands hold the hair out of my face, don't slip out of my hair, and they come in lots of great styles.
Just so happens that I have an extra one of these to giveaway to one of you! It's white with a bit of sparkle. Here's a picture:
To win this cute Sweaty Band:
- Please leave a comment below telling me your favorite way to get sweaty.
- Link-up this week! Blog about something you've been loving, and share it below! (You can link up a post you originally did for something else too---if it qualifies, share it!)
- Like Pontifications of a Twin Mom on facebook (or leave a comment letting me know you're already a follower).
- Follow Pontifications of a Twin Mom via Google Friend Connect (or leave a comment letting me know you're already a follower).
Entries can be made until Friday, August 17th at 5PM.
Winner will be announced August 18th during our weekly Mama Loves post.
Do check back next week---there just might be another Mama Loves giveaway!