Saturday, August 18, 2012

Mama Loves: Lots of good stuff!

Welcome to another week of Mama Loves! I'm so thrilled that you stopped by!

Not sure what Mama Loves is? Check out the Mama Loves page for the scoop on what Mama Loves is all about.

Also---to see all the amazing ideas that have been shared here, check out the Mama Loves Pinterest page. So many crazy-good ideas there!
________________________________________________________________________________
Friends! Such great ideas shared here last week! Thank so much to all of you that link up and share here!

This week, I'm not actually going to share a "love", and I don't have a giveaway for you either. It's been a busy, exhausting week, and since you guys rocked it over this past week-----there's plenty of good stuff.

I totally get it if you want to stop reading now, but I hope you'll stick around, because I'm excited to talk about your ideas here!

Big congrats to Miss SarahFae for winning the Sweaty Band giveaway this past week! Krista, I haven't forgotten you----thanks for emailing me your address----the book should be there shortly!
_________________________________________________________________________________
 Tomatoes, tomatoes, ,tomatoes
  • Laura shared some really amazing facts about tears. Did you know that there are three different kinds of tears we shed? Fascinating, and yes, Laura, so encouraging! 
 Tears
  •  Make your own shampoo and conditioner. I'm really excited about this one, because I finally took the plunge and started doing this-----all because of this great post by SarahFae. Also---do check out the comment section, there's helpful stuff there too!
 





Can't wait to see what you're loving this week!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

1 comment:

Alice H said...

So I'm curious how the shampoo/conditioner is working for you? I tried this a while back for about a month, and my hair was one greasy mess. I'd like to try it again, but know it may take a while to fully transition.