- Krista adapted a popular toddler activity to make it easy to take on the go.
- Mandy has found a great alternative to crumbly play-doh! If you strongly dislike the play-doh mess, you're gonna want to check this out!
A couple days ago, Mandy shared this "fabulous-ness" (in quotes because blogger won't acknowledge this as a real word---come on, blogger!) on her facebook page.
Mama love, Love, LOVES this!
It's true. Our bodies are pretty incredible. They were carefully and uniquely knit together in our mama's womb, and they do many things. Maybe:
- your body carried and nourished your child(ren)
- your strong legs carry you miles towards a finish line
- your capable arms swing your little ones over your head and hug them tight
- your sparkling eyes look on others with love
- your hands serve others by cooking meals, folding laundry, cleaning
- your voice reads the same story a million times putting the same enthusiasm into every.single.word. the same way every time
- your smile lights up a room
- your mind creates beautiful things
- your heart loves unceasingly and unconditionally (and will go on and on--ha!)
- your hips shut drawers when your hands are full and know how to keep rhythm
- your feet take you and your child(ren) on grand adventures
Can't wait to see what you're loving! Oh, and you're welcome for putting Celine Dion in your head on this fine fall afternoon.