101. Pumpkin Spice Latte.
102. Cool, clear nights on the back deck with some red wine and my wonderful husband.
103. First pot of chili of the fall season.
104. Seeing a shooting star while hangin' on the back deck with friends.
105. My sister survived her first marathon with only a twisted knee.
106. Fun times at the apple orchard/pumpkin patch!
107. The girls are not allergic to eggs.
108. Run on the bike path with the girls this afternoon.
109. A very nice 65+ year old man I met on the bike path who cheered, "Great job!" as he ran past me.
110. Watching the girls figure out how to get puffs into their mouths.
111. Seeing Brynne's delight when we cheer for her when puffs make it into her mouth.