Last weekend, the husband and I decided to go look at houses.
I proceeded to fall in love with one of the houses. LOVE!
So, we are entertaining the idea of putting in an offer on this house that I love (did I mention I love it??), while simultaneously getting our home ready to go on the market.
[I have no idea if I'm supposed to say all of this before it even happens, but I have a habit of not doing what you're "supposed" to do.]
Anyway, if you've ever done anything like this---you know it's a lot of work. If you've never done anything like this---Friend, it's a lot of work!
So, I have a lot to smile about---a lot to be thankful for.
Even if we don't get the house, or put ours on the market. It's fun to hope and dream. To imagine.
Counting my gifts today (1235-1246)
- Looking through houses.
- Finding a house that feels like it could be home.
- Benjamin's 2nd birthday party.
- Two girls eating cake balls.
- The sly smile on Hadley's face when I let her lick the Nutella off the knife.
- Brynne helping up Hadley when she tripped and fell over a toy.
- Nap improvement after we separated the girls' cribs.
- May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope. ~Romans 15:13
- Fight club.
- Melissa speaking truth to me.
- Two porches filled with potted plants.
- Sweet potatoes planted.