Not sure what Mama Loves is? Check out the Mama Loves page for the scoop on what Mama Loves is all about.
Also---to see all the amazing ideas that have been shared here, check out the Mama Loves Pinterest page. So many crazy-good ideas there!
Couple great ideas to check out this week:
- Scrapbooking retreats are a great way to hang with friends and preserve memories!
- I think all toddlers must love to play in the water. Check out all this fabulous backyard water fun!
Our rule for shoes for our girls is to get them one pair of well-made, supportive shoes at a time. That's it. So---they wear them to church, the park, and everywhere in between.
At the recommendation of a friend, and fellow twin mama, we decided to get the girls KEEN sandals for the summer. I have to tell you, this was a great recommendation---mamas do know best, after all. Hence the whole reason for this linky party!
This spring, Amazon was having a great sale on KEEN sandals, so we made our purchase. Two pairs of the Newport H2 Sandals.
Here's what I love about them:
- They dry really quickly. The girls love to help their mama water the flowers, which really means that they just love to play in the water, and their feet, inevitably get wet.
- They are sandals, but the protect their toes from getting banged up.
- And, by far, the best feature is that they are machine washable! Yes, that's right! They get muddy, they get smelly; just throw them in the wash, and they air dry lickety-split (there's that word again!).
Can't wait to see what you're loving!