Saturday, April 7, 2012

Mama Loves: Easter

Welcome to another week of Mama Loves! I'm so thrilled that you stopped by!

Not sure what Mama Loves is? Check out the Mama Loves page for the scoop on what Mama Loves is all about.

Also---to see all the amazing ideas that have been shared here, check out the Mama Loves Pinterest page. So many crazy-good ideas there!
________________________________________________________________________________
Hi everyone!

So. As a birthday treat to myself, this week's Mama Loves are just a couple Easter craft/activity ideas that I've found in the blogosphere over the past week. 

If you have blogged, or seen other ideas, Easter or otherwise, please link them below!

Peter Cottontail Craft



Painting with Carrots. 



Happy Easter, everyone!


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.




3 comments:

Once Upon A Time said...

Happy birthday! I jumped back into things this week after several weeks in a row of no Mama Loves posts. I am going to try to do better! Hope you enjoyed your special day!

Once Upon A Time said...

OMG- I am so upset. I spent forever yesterday on the post, and thought I could just publish it from our ipad today- and the ipad wiped out the entire thing. I don't have time to spend on it now, so I guess I'm probably out for another week. Grrr!

The Guddats said...

Hey, I am finally doing my first 'Mama Loves' post. I am excited about learning some tricks of the trade from other mamas.