Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Two Quick Things

  1. I logged my first bootcamp workout this morning and got a shower all before 8AM. It feels pretty great!
  2. Apparently not all Target stores have double shopping carts. While we still do not use the double carts (we sling or carry the girls), I'm sure we will at some point, just as soon as I get over the fear of the germs that lurk in those carts *shudder*. A woman, from a twin message board I belong to, is on a crusade to get Target to have double shopping carts available at all Target stores. This attorney, turned stay-at-home-mama, is passionate about this, and I want to help her spread the word. So please, if you have a moment, join us bugging the heck out of someone over at Target in this important email writing campaign to get double shopping carts at all Target locations. The link to do that is here. It's quick, it's easy, and twin mamas everywhere will thank you.
That is all. Have a glorious day!

8 comments:

Christina said...

I'm on it! :)

Great job working out! It's so nice to get up and start your day that way isn't it?

liz barber said...

Thanks for posting that link. I definitely think that is a must have now in this day and age.
I usually cart around my boys in their double stroller AND push a target shopping cart around- it's quite the sight!

Aileen said...

Hi Julia! Thank you so much for spreading the word to help me with my cause!! Let's just hope they start to carry the "good" double carts and not those silly bench things :)

Once Upon A Time said...

Good for you for getting both in before 8!

My email has been sent. Thanks for the link! I pulled a cart behind my double stroller once at Target, and then after running into my heels too many times, decided that would be the last time I'd do that.

Anonymous said...

I push/pull my girls. I push them in the double stroller and pull the shopping cart behind me. It's a good little workout and it gets even MORE attention than just having cute twin girls. Ha! Kidding. Not really needing the extra attention but I do like keeping the girls out of the germy carts.
Monica

My (In)fertile Confessions said...

Just found your blog! I'm newly pregnant with twins so I'm reading all of your early entries. Love it so far!

MoonNStarMommy said...

I looooooooove this post!! I wish I would have thought of something like this! LOL... And the Jumperoo is a MUST ... my two youngest babies looooooooooved it!!

~ YOU HAVE RECEIVED AN AWARD! ~ Check out my blog at (http://moonnstarmommy.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-got-new-award-d.html) ...

MoonNStarMommy said...

I looooooooove this post!! I wish I would have thought of something like this! LOL... And the Jumperoo is a MUST ... my two youngest babies looooooooooved it!!

~ YOU HAVE RECEIVED AN AWARD! ~ Check out my blog at (http://moonnstarmommy.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-got-new-award-d.html) ...