This week I read this post from Kendra at Miracle of the Moment. She talks about what it means and what it would look like for her family to "be okay", and here's some of what she came up with:
- to see her children grow well into adulthood
- for her marriage to thrive
- for her children's marriages to thrive
- for her children to be good spouses and parents
- for her children to love Jesus
- good health
- to have enough money
So, this morning, as I remembered it was Friday. I thought about Kendra's post in terms of beauty.
Follow me over here to read the rest.