I'm so thankful for a fantastic week--free of fire trucks, black eyes and 5AM wake-ups!
833. Sharing my blueberry cobbler concrete with Brynne and Hadley--they loved it! Thank you, Bobby's!
834. Brynne throwing her shoe out of the stroller, so that we had to turn around.
835. Seeing a mama deer with her twin fawns for the second week in a row while picking up Brynne's shoe.
836. The girls wearing our diaperbag backpack.
837. Finding Hadley, in a little nook, stacking shapes.
838. Phone call.
840. Answers to prayer.
841. New carbon monoxide detectors.
842. Getting a run in this week!
843. Talking with Kris.
844. Email from Alice.
845. Girls sleeping in.
846. Mama Loves.
847. A sermon on discipline, just when I needed it!