Counting the gifts of our week. Finding God in the middle of it all.
812. Cooler temperatures.
813. Walks outside.
814. Squiggles of chalk on our driveway.
815. Playing with sidewalk chalk on a Thursday morning.
816. Going for a walk with Becca and the twins.
817. Girls chatting through a screen.
818. Brynne trying so hard to raise her shoulders like a buffalo.
819. A teething Hadley resting her head on my chest in the early morning hours.
820. Great 18 month well check-up.
821. Brynne getting a black eye at the pediatrician's office.
822. Ice pack shaped like a penguin.
823. Carbon monoxide detectors.
824. Fire and rescue truck parked in front of our house.
825. False alarms.
826. Rockstar-crazy hair.
827. Eight ears of sweet corn harvested.
828. Tomatoes, tomatoes, tomatoes!
829. Zinnias on our kitchen table.
830. One nap going so, so, so much better!
831. The girls playing with their grandparents.
832. Diapers drying on the line.