It didn't start out that way. I need some sort of creative outlet during those long hours of nursing the girls, so I turned to blogging.
I had no idea what an awesome community of mama bloggers there were out there!
I have found support, advice and friendship through blogging. I've learned about about great toys, books and gear, and have happily tried different activities and strategies that other mamas have shared. It's been an incredible blessing to me, and as I've said before, blogging has made me a better mama!
So, if you're doing to do something, you might as well look good doing it!
Have you seen my blog recently? Doesn't it look amazing?!
One of the sweet twin mamas I've met through blogging is Liz. Liz has started a blog design business Sweet Simplicity Designs.
I was fortunate to have won a blog makeover from Liz. I am totally thrilled with the way it looks. It communicates who I am and what I love! Liz is so incredibly talented. You can check out more of her designs over here.
As part of the prize, I have the privilege of being able to giveaway a blog makeover to one lucky blogger!
Here's what you need to know:
- Contest is open to family friendly blogs only.
- Winner is entitled to a Simple Blog Makeover by the fabulous and talented Liz.
- You are not eligible for this contest if you've have previously won a makeover from Sweet Simplicity Designs.
- Contest ends August 16th.
- Winner will be placed on Sweet Simplicity Design's client waiting list, and will have design work start in that order. The current wait list is about four weeks.