330. Brad off work for two days because of bad weather.
331. Ice sparkling in the sun.
332. Fires in the fireplace.
333. Reading by the fire.
334. 365 days with my girls.
335. The gift of patience at times when I felt like I had none.
336. Grace from a patient God.
337. Special birthday breakfast.
339. Praying joy and thanksgiving with each of the girls before bed.
340. Toasting to Hadley at 7:45.
341. Toasting to Brynne at 7:51.
342. Looking at pictures of our girls from the day of their birth.
343. Non-poinsonous fungus.
344. A cool, calm and reasonable husband.
345. Being able to laugh about the situation.
346. Puppet joy.
347. Watching my parents read to my children, the way they read to me.
348. Girls playing with new birthday gifts.
349. Encouragement from my mama.
350. Rich conversation with my dad by the fire.
351. Homemade clam chowder.
352. Bottle of Silver Oak.
353. Conversations with Brad.
354. Abby's safety on the road.
355. One more weekend of family to look forward to.
356. Responses from True Beauty Conversations.