358. Relief in knowing the girls are okay for a few minutes if they wake up in the morning before I get home to nurse them.
359. Playdate with Ben and Ellyn.
360. Playdate with Shelly and Max.
361. Hanging out with Brooke.
362. Entire spring/summer wardrobe for the girls from their Amanda Masi and Mital Masa.
363. Pretty toes.
364. Visiting with my sisters.
366. 57 degrees in February.
367. Windows open in February.
368. Little girls driving the train with their Mital Masa.
369. Going to the park.
370. Two babies still (barely) fitting in one swing.
372. Blue eyes.
373. Girls sharing book love.
374. Dolls wearing preemie clothes.
375. Raggedy Ann dolls.
376. Coffee with Kate.
377. Corresponding with Maureen.
378. My Valentine--the gift of your love humbles me every day.