1. I just want to tell you (again) how much I love our Lil Rinser.
Once Hadley could sit up well she would fight us if we would try to tip her back to rinse out her hair. So--we would try to put a washcloth or our hands over her eyes, but she would still fight us. Almost every bath ended in tears for her. Now--that's all changed.
No water gets in her eyes. She doesn't fight us when it comes time to rinse her hair. Baths don't end in tears.
Wonderful product. Worth. Every. Penny.
2. Just in case you were beginning to think that I am the best mama in the whole world. Brynne has a shiner.
Yup, face planted on a toy. Mere inches from my arms, and I didn't catch her. Boo.
3. Hadley's hair is starting to resemble Justin Bieber's hair.
And, yes, I am slightly embarrassed that I just Googled Justin Bieber pictures. Can you go to jail for that?
4. So, we just got some Baltic amber necklaces for the girls. Brad calls them the girls' "amber waves of grain". I'm not really sure why, but it makes me laugh. Anyway, I told the people over on my facebook page that I would keep them posted the effectiveness of the necklaces on the girls' teething pain. I would have to say that the verdict is still out. I will tell you this though--we've used less Motrin and fewer teething tablets since the girls started wearing them on Saturday. All of this has been in the midst of Hadley popping another tooth on Monday, and Brynne's being gums super swollen, because she's cutting her one year molars.
So---take that for what it's worth. I want to give it a bit more time before I officially proclaim them to be the magic cure. Even if they don't work--they are pretty cute, right?!
5. And finally, a friend emailed this to me today. I wanted to share the love.