Tuesday, May 31, 2011

10 Things to Love About Summer

The weather's heating up, and I'm remembering all the glorious things to love about summer. There's really way more than 10!

1. Dining outside.

2. Pedicured toes.


3. Wearing shoes that show off pedicured toes.

4. Cool drinks.


5. Sunflowers.


6. Is there anything cuter than babes in sunhats, sundresses and rompers?!



7. Food fresh off the grill.

8. Hangin out outside.




9. Sunshine that feels like a big, warm hug.

10. Watching our garden bloom and grow.


.
What do you love best about summer?


Photobucket

5 comments:

Ashley said...

i also have to have my summer pedi!! the garden:) just the sunshine!!!

Jessica said...

Dining outside is one of the things I love too! And the noise the night bugs make...must post video of that once they arrive...

Anonymous said...

A great list! I think my favorite thing is working in my garden and watching things bloom. And summer break...gotta love that! Thanks for linking up this week!

Christina said...

Such a great list! I love all those things too, and am really enjoying this summer with the girls. =)

Kim said...

I completely agree! Love slow times enjoying the sun, flowers and life!