Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Stopping a Moment From Running Away

I found this weekly photo photo challenge that works really well here. I love quotes, and I love taking pictures--Quotography! Perfect.

This week's topic: photography. I am not a photographer, but I like to pretend that I am, and I sure like to take lot of pictures of our girls.
A good snapshot stops moments from running away. ~Eudora Welty



I remember this day. The girls were starting to play together, and entertain each other--both giggling.

Bliss.


Quotography at {My}Perspective


Twinfatuation: Way Back When-nesday.

6 comments:

kayerj said...

I agree, that's what a good snapshot does. love your shot Kaye—the road goes ever ever on

Nicolasa @ {My}Perspective said...

That is such a sweet photo! That quote goes perfectly, too! Thanks for linking up!

MultipleMum said...

I love the idea of this - quotography (you coined a new word?). A great snap - don't you hate trying to take photos of twins? One always looks away and the other looks great and then they swap. Nice to meet you x

Corinne Ritz said...

Oh, that was adorable. So lucky you were able to capture those expressions on their faces. You can almost hear their little baby giggles. LOVE IT!

Dressed in Delight said...

What sweet, sweet photo. Pictures like this mean so much... you'll be able to look at this photo & remember this moment like it was yesterday. :-) Love it.

Twinside Out said...

This is really precious! There is something about that sisterly bond that is so special. Love the smiles on their faces!!