Monday, May 2, 2011

I Am So Thankful for Azeleas

Azaleas are so vibrant and beautiful! I love this time of year when they are in bloom!




630. Azaleas.

631. First hummingbird of the year at our feeder.

632. Brynne being the first to point out our first hummingbird.

633. Planting herbs in the garden.

634. Sunshine.

635. Annuals in pots.

636. Going to Benjamin's birthday party.

637. Seeing the joy on Benjamin's face at his party.

638. Pride and love on the faces of Greg and Ellyn with a happy and healthy one year old son.

639. Brynne's "happy feet".

640. Discovering a new park with Mike, Laila and Nori.

641. Getting vegetables for the garden.

642. Making room for all the wonderful things to grow.

643. Pink.



644. Girls obeying rules.

645. Girls obeying rules when it's hard and they don't want to.

646. Love for new books.

647. Brynne's snuggles.

648. Peonies getting ready to bloom.

649. Antiques for our home.


650. Getting a leg up.


651. Girls swinging in their own swings for the first time.


652. Hadley loving the slide.


653. Brynne's pride at being able to put all the shapes in the bucket.


654. Holding hands at the park.

655. Two girls making up games to play with their grandparents.



656. Having a hanging basket full of flowers that attract hummingbirds.

657. Brynne's kisses.




holy experience

4 comments:

Craig said...

I’m here from Ann’s link today. And hmmm. those are azaleas huh. Hmmm. I’m a guy. Didn’t know that – I look at them and think pretty purple flower. And because it is just so darned precious – and because I can see the joy in the eyes – such joy - my favorite from your list is 655. Two girls making up games to play with their grandparents. I really enjoyed reading this – and the pictures too. God Bless and keep you and all of yours Elise.

Crystal said...

I came to visit from Ann's blog too! Your spring is way ahead of ours. How lovely to see all the flowers and hear about your garden. Your daughters are precious! May He guide your week!

Trena said...

And I'm also from Ann's, and to be honest I clicked on yours because my daughter's name is Julia. I must say that your azaleas were a reminder to me to look around at the everyday beauty of flowers. I am a missionary in Kenya and my azaleas bloom year round, right outside my door, all along my road, all down the driveway of my baby house, yet I look elsewhere training my eyes to notice to everyday blessing when my beautiful azaleas are right under my nose. Thanks. :-) And your little blessings are beauties.

Cora from Hidden Riches said...

I'm here from Ann's, too. I loved the azaleas! Just so pretty at the beginning of Spring. Especially after a long winter. I haven't seen hummingbirds yet, but I'm busy watching a nest of baby cardinals. Thanks for sharing today. It was great to have been here!