Not sure what Mama Loves is? Check out the Mama Loves page for the scoop on what Mama Loves is all about.
Also---to see all the amazing ideas that have been shared here, check out the Mama Loves Pinterest page. So many crazy-good ideas there!
Thank you to everyone who linked up last week! There were some really fabulous ideas shared!
- Bubble Painting---bubbles and painting---the perfect toddler activity!
- Squishy Bags---the mess is contained and the kids are happy!
- Ziplock bags---for everything. Contain the mess.
- Rainbow utensils and dinnerware from IKEA.
- Glow-sticks in the bathtub. Looks like fun to me!
- There's also a free printable game you should check out.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!
I hope you're all enjoying the day! It's beautiful here---rainy and warm. The warmest St. Patrick's Day I can ever remember!
Yesterday, in honor of the holiday, the girls and I did a painting craft that I wanted to share with you today.
It's really easy. Here's what you need:
- Bell pepper (doesn't matter what color)
You cut the pepper in half. It looks just like a shamrock! (some peppers are four-leaf clovers and some are three---the one Hadley's holding is three)
You dip it in paint, and stamp it on the paper.
Not great pictures, but I was trying to contain the mess.
There you have it. Shamrocks!
Can't wait to see what you're loving this week!