I apologize for the tardiness of this post. Mama Loves her babies, who were struggling with yucky colds, so I was needed to read stories, pat backs and wipe noses. Thank you for your grace.
Mama Loves is a linky party where mamas can share anything that has made your life easier as a mama.
Maybe you've found:
- a toy or book that captivates your child(ren)
- gear you just can't live without
- a recipe your choosy toddler gobbles down
- a parenting book that you've found perspective changing
- an activity that wears your kid(s) out (these lead to good naps, which we all love)
- an outfit that flatters your post-baby body and makes you feel fabulous
- or anything else you're loving--creativity welcome!
I am the first to admit I have a
- I bring my own pen to sign credit card receipts
- Shoes are not allowed in our house past the rug by the front door
- I frequently wipe my girls' toys and books off with disinfecting wipes
- We wash our hands a lot
This sign that Kristi at Barn Owl Primitives just put in her shop pretty much makes my heart sing.
So, since germs are indeed everywhere--we've found a fantastic way to combat them away from home. Enter, The Germinator Hand Sanitizing Wipes by BabyGanics.
We have these in our car, in the stroller and in the diaper bag.
We took a whole mess of these with us on vacation. They came in super-handy, not just for little hands, but also for wiping off the tray tables, seat belts, arm rests, and any other wipable surface in the airplane. And, of course to wipe down the germy high chairs at restaurants.
BabyGanics is a great company--we use lots of their stuff around here. All their stuff is completely safe and plant-based--no harsh fumes or dangerous chemicals. All around good stuff!
Can't wait to see what you're loving this week!