950. Brynne running towards me exuberantly saying, Mama, Mama, Mama! Then, handing me a rock or a leaf or a stick. It never gets old!
951. Playing with Silas and Sara on a beautiful fall day.
952. Precious fellowship time with Malia.
953.Running five miles with Laila.
954. Brynne holding hands with Brooke.
955. Brooke helping me take the girls to playground.
956. Girls picking tomatoes.
957. Picking pears in our backyard.
958. Two girls tasting the pears they just picked.
959. A new decoration the neighbors set out for the girls to "visit" each night on our walk around the garden.