Mama Loves is a linky party where mamas can share anything that has made your life easier as a mama.
Maybe you've found:
- a toy or book that captivates your child(ren)
- gear you just can't live without
- a recipe your choosy toddler gobbles down
- a parenting book that you've found perspective changing
- an activity that wears your kid(s) out (these lead to good naps, which we all love)
- an outfit that flatters your post-baby body and makes you feel fabulous
- or anything else you're loving--creativity welcome!
To link your post up, click on the linky tool at the bottom, and follow the directions, it's really easy. You can also add this beautiful button to your post. Just grab the code in the box, copy and paste it into your post. Easy.
It's hard to think about college when our girls are still running around in diapers.
But, I know it's coming.
17 years from now I'll be wondering where the time went and where all those wrinkles came from.
The lesson here: it's time to think about college.
And there's a way to do it for free!
Brad works in the financial industry. A co-worker of his told him about Upromise. He checked it out thoroughly, and it's legit.
You can ask him.
Here's how it works:
- It's free to sign up.
- You register all credit cards and debit cards that you use on a regular basis (your friends and family can register their cards too!).
- Then, you just start shopping.
The website has a spot for you to enter your zip code to check out which businesses in your area participate.
What I love is that Upromise participants are not just big, nationwide companies like Exxon Mobil. Local businesses participate as well! Our favorite sushi spot participates, as does our little Asian fusion place, just down the block.
I love supporting local businesses, and saving for college!
It's not just gas stations and restaurants--grocery stores, and even Starbucks! Yes, that's right--every time you buy a $5 latte, a portion of it helps your little one pay for school. That's a win/win in my book.
Are you an online shopper? I love to online shop!
Point and click. It's the best way to shop, in my opinion!
If your favorite online store is a participant, make sure to visit the site through Upromise. Some stores offer coupons, or deals exclusively through Upromise.
Sweet deals + shopping at home = Awesome!
We've already earned $53.47!
I totally recognize that the above amount will only pay for like 1/3 of a text book. But, hey! We have 17 more years of sushi eating and Starbucks drinking to go!
You should definitely check Upromise out!
Can't wait to see what you're loving this week!