- a toy or book that captivates your child(ren)
- gear you just can't live without
- a recipe your choosy toddler gobbles down
- a parenting book that you've found perspective changing
- an activity that wears your kid(s) out (these lead to good naps, which we all love)
- an outfit that flatters your post-baby body and makes you feel fabulous
- or anything else you're loving--creativity welcome!
To link your post up, click on the linky tool at the bottom, and follow the directions, it's really easy. You can also add this beautiful button to your post. Just grab the code in the box, copy and paste it into your post. Easy.
I got the idea from my pediatrician.
A magnetic dry-erase board, right at the girls' eye-level has proven to be some serious entertainement for our girls every time we go to the doctor (after I've wiped the board and every magnet with antibacterial wipes, of course). There's one in every exam room!
(Yes, I did bring a camera to the pediatician's office for the sole purpose of this Mama Loves post)
In the same vein as our favorite bath toys, the girls, arrange all the magnets, then take them down and start all over again. Endless fun!
We have this easel the girls got for their first birthday, and one side is a magnetic dry-erase board. I decided to put it to good use.
The magnets pictured on the easel are animals from Melissa and Doug. What I love about them, is that with the exception of a couple, they are big enough that they aren't a choking hazard.
I found these awesome alphabet magnets that I want to get the girls when they're a little older, because learning the alphabet should always involve the color pink and animals like vampire bats and sea urchin!
Do your kids love magnets? Do you have any great magnet sets you recommend?
Can't wait to read about what you're loving this week!