Mama Loves is a linky party where mamas can share anything that has made your life easier as a mama.
Maybe you've found:
- a toy or book that captivates your child(ren)
- gear you just can't live without
- a recipe your choosy toddler gobbles down
- a parenting book that you've found perspective changing
- an activity that wears your kid(s) out (these lead to good naps, which we all love)
- an outfit that flatters your post-baby body and makes you feel fabulous
- or anything else you're loving--creativity welcome!
Share it with us! Blogging has made me a better mama, because I've learned about all kinds of great things, like those listed above, from mamas just like you. Here's your chance to share it with all of us!
To link your post up, click on the linky tool at the bottom, and follow the directions, it's really easy. You can also add this beautiful button to your post. Just grab the code in the box, copy and paste it into your post. Easy.
- You don't always have to go to the store to introduce a new toy. I'll let Melissa explain.
- Can't find just what you need at the store? Melissa suggests getting out your iron.
- Save money and the earth! Jessica can tell you about great reusable water bottles. (She has some other great "green" ideas to share with us too!) These bottles are going in our girls' stockings this Christmas!
- Make your own baby food. Saves money, it's better for your baby, and it's easy! Just ask Katie!
I often found that I'd forget to grab a shopping bag. Enter the reisenthel mini maxi shopper.
It fits in the palm of your hand:
What I really love is that it fits in my stroller console:
Now, if I forget to grab bags when I'm out with the girls, I always have one with me. And this baby can hold a ton of stuff!
I tried to get the girls to each hold a handle to show you just how big these bags are, but that is a lot harder than it sounds. So, this is the best I could come up with:
I'll say this too: I figured that once I took it out of the bag, I'd never get it back in.
Not so! You don't have to do any fancy folding; just stuff the thing back in there and snap the carrying case shut. Easy!
The reisenthel mini maxi would make the perfect stocking stuffer! For under $8, it's a great deal!
Christmas shopping made easy and your grandchildren won't grow up in landfill. That's a win/win!
Can't wait to see what you're loving this week!