Then you discover that you're the only one that thinks so?
In my feeble attempt to pour out love and grace. I was accused of being unloving, unkind and judgemental.
Sort of the opposite of what I was going for.
That ever happen to you?
This great God of ours; he does that sometimes. He messes with our lives. Calls us out of our comfortableness to grow us. To change us.
He does this because he loves us so much, and he wants us to be able to love even better.
Sometimes it's painful--the changing. Conflict in relationships is painful to me. I hate it, actually.
Can you relate?
Jesus is definitely doing some messing in my life.
Even though it sucks and it's painful, and it makes me uncomfortable, I'm excited to see how he'll redeem it.
In the meantime. I'm praying and loving.
960. Emails with my sister.
961. Trying to give grace and failing. Miserably.
962. Amy's great post about failing--have you failed lately? Good!
963. The people who work in the nursery at church. They reassure this anxious mama with such grace.
964. Navigating our first play group.
965. Anticipation of my sister's visit this week.
966. Apple picking!
967. The fruits of our labor.
968. Four years of marriage.