We've spoken of many things through this series.
We've talked of modesty, words, parenting our daughters, teaching our daughters about Beauty, who is Beautiful and about living out Beauty to glorify the One who made it.
It's a lot to strive for, and much to live up to.
Of course, no one is perfect. We all have shortcomings.
But, what about when we fail?
When I was in graduate school, my life felt completely and utterly out of control:
- my boyfriend broke my heart
- two of my best friends were engaged to be married
- I was a bridesmaid in both weddings
- from the recesses of my memory, I recalled trauma from my childhood
- my family was one big disaster
- graduate school was hard and demanding
- I was working two part-time jobs
Hop on over to Melissa's to read the rest of my letter.