Dance like no one is watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like it's heaven on earth. ~William PurkeyI see my daughters, and I see everything they do with wild abandon. They dance, they sing, they excitedly, loudly (and proudly) make animal noises and say new words. They've made the connection to music, to the sound or word associated with the picture, and they want you to know about it.
It makes this mama's heart soar!
One day they will be struck with self-awareness.
For now, for today, for this moment---we celebrate all of it with great joy, and with wild, reckless abandon!
559. Brynne and Hadley dancing.
560. Link necklaces.
561. Trying kettle corn for the first time.
562. Hadley quacking like a duck.
563. Brynne buzzing like a bee.
564. Brynne whistling like the zookeeper.
565. Hadley pointing out her toes.
566. Swinging is just like a roller coaster ride!
567. Sun hats.
568. Brynne gently patting Hadley's head.
569. Hadley obeying me the first time.
570. Two girls dribbling the soccer ball.
571. Going to Ben's for a playdate.
572. Drinks with the girls.
573. Playing in the dirt.