2. I take full responsibility for creating Hadley's love of hand sanitizer, and I'll admit---it makes this mama happy. Some people see swings and shopping carts I see ugly germs--green with big teeth like the Mucinex guy.
3. This particular Mucinex guy is not very scary, but he and his cough-inducing pals terrify me. Two sick
4. Speaking of germs, these Touchy Tags were featured on Multiples and More. Aren't these awesome!? Fasten them on carseats and slings--what a great way to kindly ask people to keep their paws (and germs) off your baby! Wouldn't they make a great shower gift?
5. How am I just now discovering Adele? Just like Ebay and duck tape, I'm a little behind. Mmmm--she is soulful, and just good. If you don't know who she is, you should.
6. I'm all about mantras. I need them--especially when things are difficult. This is my new mantra. I got it from Glennon. I say it to Brynne and Hadley all the time. It's a good mantra for the whole family. It pretty much sums up raising twins.
7. The sign above--LOVE it! I pretty much love all things Barn Owl Primitives.
8. I don't know who said the following. I wrote it down in my journal in college. If it was shorter it might be one of my mantras too.
A tree doesn't ponder why it grows a gnarled branch, a dog why one ear flops half-mast, or a clover why it sprouts three leaves, not four.9. "Life must be aromatic." ~Gwendolyn Brooks.
What is broken mends; what is stretched to the limit, strengthens. That which is flawed glows with certain beauty.
I think she must have written that in the spring.
10. I am off to plant some zinnia seeds in my garden. Zinnias make me happy.