Maybe you've found:
- a toy or book that captivates your child(ren)
- gear you just can't live without
- a recipe your choosy toddler gobbles down
- a parenting book that you've found perspective changing
- an activity that wears your kid out (these lead to good naps, which we all love)
- an outfit that flatters your post-baby body and makes you feel fabulous
To link your post up, click on the linky tool at the bottom, and follow the directions, it's really easy. Feel free to add this button to your post. Just grab the code in the box, copy and paste it into your post. Easy.
Less than a year ago, I lamented that sometimes one of my girls would be mistaken for a boy. They both had really short hair.
I think the heavens laughed at me.
Now both my girls have a big ole mess of hair. And hair, inevitably, gets tangles.
|See? Hair and pigtails everywhere--love it!|
Awhile ago, I bought some hair detangling spray from our local health food store. It smelled terrible.
So, I was very reluctant to give hair detangling spray another try, but the tears, and endless fighting the girls to hold still while we brushed their hair after their baths was initiative enough.
This time I tried California Baby Calming Hair De-Tangler.
Love it! It has a light, fresh, scent. It doesn't make their hair oily or dirty looking. Most importantly, though, it works really, really well. We spray it on their hair, and brush through with no tangles at all!
Can't wait to see what you're loving this week!