1. Recently, Kate at Mommy Monologues posted a funny blog titled, Popular Searches that led to my blog--what the heck? I've had a couple pretty funny ones pop up lately, so I thought I'd share.
- Mom duck tapes baby to chair. I do have babies, and I DO love me some duck tape, but I'm really not sure I've ever actually said the word "chair" in my blog---oops, I just did.
- Worms in children. Ew. The girls do not have worms. They have never had worms. We've been a little busy to go fishing, and, while I do garden, I don't make it a point of discussing how many worms I run into, or slice in half with my spade (ew, again). Pretty positive I've never had a reason to use the word "worm" until this post, in which case I've typed it out five times (you're counting right now, aren't you?).
- Lynda Carter, Wonder Woman. I did use a picture of Wonder Woman in my duck tape post. Who knew tape could be so inspirational?!
- Amber teething necklace. We love these!
- Hazelaid Discount Codes. This leads me to my next point.
See you later, we're going outside to play!