I realize that the freshman class of 2028 may not be on your radar just yet, but I wanted to keep you apprised of two little girls that you are really going to want at your university. In fact, I would go so far as to say that you should go ahead and put them on your waiting list, right now.
You might be wondering how I can make such a bold statement when my girls are just north of a year. I'm happy to explain.
Parenting Magazine came out with a great checklist in their April 2011 issue to determine if your child is gifted, or just smart. This list gives me
I know you need evidence. I've compiled a summary of my findings below:
- The girls have impressive memories. Hadley only had to be shown one time how to
blow kissessign "thank you".
- They both have great, very sophisticated senses of humor. Burps and toots don't result in so much as a smile.
- They play intensely. They will pour over puzzles and books for hours.
- They have unbounded intellectual energy. They will tirelessly try to figure out how things work.
- They are great problem solvers too. Brynne will look at a toy under the couch from every angle before determining the best method of retrieval
- They are self-starters--they practically teach themselves!
- They have great creative instincts--they love making music and love to dance with or without music.