538. Flower buds and leaves on the lilac bush.
539. Prints from A Happy Exchange for the girls' room.
540. Corresponding with Jillian from A Happy Exchange.
541. Completing the wall in the girls' changing room.
543. Finishing the eye chart.
544.Second trip to Target with no Hadley tears.
545, Picture frames on sale.
546. Hadley holding my hand and walking through Target for a few moments.
547. Brynne vomit and tears instead of choking.
548, Running on the bike trail with the girls.
549. Brynne loving to have her back rubbed.
550. Hadley resting in our bed after she finished nursing.
551. Brad surprising us by taking half a day off.
552. Unpredictable weather.
553. The surprise of snow on the ground on a Friday morning in March.
554. Big, fluffy snowflakes floating down from the sky.
555. Snow covered hyacinths and daffodils.
556. Snow to water, protect and nourish new transplants.
557. Snowy Saturday with nowhere to be.
558. Redbud tree covered with blossoms and snow.