462. Not hitting the large deer in the middle of the road.
463. Planning out flowers to divide in the garden.
464. More green in the garden.
465. Smiles from baby Jude.
466. Reading a book to Isaiah.
467. Chatting with Alice.
468. Discovering that my hair has curl.
469. Brynne finally drinking whole milk.
470. Breaking up with the breast pump.
471. Not having the pump on my bedside table anymore!
472. Three extra days with Brad.
473. Brad teaching the girls how to listen to the ocean.
474. Inspiration to create.
475. Going to Michael's for supplies.
476. Having words to paint.
477. New grill.
478. Open windows.
479. Babies babbling out open windows at the dogs.
480. Going for a walk with the girls.
482. Uninterrupted sleep.
483. Two girls sitting quietly looking at books first thing in the morning.
484. Watching the girls ride in a double shopping cart for the first time.
485. Finding a shirt that has been missing for over a year.
488. Playing in the basement with the girls.
489. Babies peering out the window.
490. Got milk?