513. Moonlight casting bright shadows through our bedroom.
514. Playdate with Kris.
515. Sister love.
516. Finding shoes I love in my size!
517. New clothes.
518. Competing against Brad with our NCAA tourney brackets.
519. Snow and 83 degrees all in one week.
520. St. Patty's Day.
521. Two girls in green.
522. Windows open.
523. Girls in green, eating their dinner outside.
524. Dining outside with Brad
525. Basking in moonglow.
526. Listening to the frogs sing.
527. Hyacinths unfurling their petals.
If I had two loaves of bread, I would sell one and buy hyacinths, for they would feed my soul.
528. Daffodils opening the same day.
529. Hadley giggles as she rolls down the hill.
530. Brynne officially walking.
531. Brynne's funny faces.
532. Independent Hadley needing her mama to hold her sometimes.
533. Drinks with Kate.
534. Illinois basketball to occupy our husbands, so that we could go out for drinks.
535. Playing in the dirt.
536. A husband who watches the girls, so that his wife can get dirty!